Friday, July 1, 2011

Not Your Mother's Cooking

So I decided to open up my very own culinary arts school in Windurst Waters. Classes are occasionally taught in Sand'oria at the Grocery store, thanks to Mr. Raimbroy who owns the quaint little shop. Here is a picture of my first student, Meanie.


We were at the grocery store in Sand'oria to make his Apple Pies, because it was easier to get the Maple Sugar here (and cheaper too!) rather than purchasing it from the Auction Houses. (Sorry Crafters! Come down on your prices!) I sat diligently by his side while he cooked up a storm, making pie, after pie, after pie....after pie...

After pie... The woman is a slave driver!


Once he had reached his full potential with apple pies, we headed on over to Windurst to the Culinary Guild for his next test. Wouldn't you know, they wanted an apple pie! What a coincidence! By this time Meanie was extremely good at making Apple Pies. He whipped one up and the judge was truly impressed.

I was ready to choke a bitch on apple pies.


Well on his way to becoming a Veteran chef, like myself. Of course, he's got one on me, he has a shiny brand new Hocho and well can use it. He is a Ninja after all and is well skilled with katanas. A feat I am not well grounded in.

After gaining his Journeyman status, we continued on our cooking path, making Beaugreen Sautes, where he is currently hanging out at when we have time to cook. If you happen to see Meanie cooking in Windurst, it's best not to disturb him while he's concentrating. (After all, we don't want fire crystal shards all over the place do we?) Humping his leg however, is acceptable, only if your a tarutaru.

I will kill you.



1 comment:

Vivify said...

Hi!^^ I found your blog today and it's fun to read. I play a tarutaru mage on the Ragnarok server, her name is Vivify. I have a blog too, I mostly use it to persuade people to do the seasonal events. :)