Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wants

So there's a few things right now that are sort of top priority for me in the game. I'd love some help with them if anyone's interested with it.

Yep! I still want my Joytoy. Last time it was within my grasps, it was stolen away, which is dumb since it's a 100% drop rate. With PLD and RDM (soon) able to use it, as well as DRG(Secretly) I'd love to have this piece.

Yes yes. I'm still camping that silly buffalo. He's been stingy as stingy can be and too, I get bored after a few hours all by myself. With this one, it's more a matter of keeping me company and dedicated to getting them really. Not usually ever much competition for them.



I have my codex and enough hate - it's just a matter of praying it drops and getting someone else to pop it for me and people enough - competent enough - to help with kirrins. Elvaan sucks.



I also want a limbus/Sea Shell. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Kallo said...

Suggestion: For the swift belt. Don't fight Elvaan. Just...do not do it.

Instead! Kidnap a Tarutaru (Meanie), Hume or Mithra, even a Galka! And have them pop it for you. Those ones are WAY easier to fight.

Promise.