Monday, August 3, 2009

Randomness


Some days, I swear, I should have been a male - If this was the first time it happened, sure, no biggie. But what!? Why oh why? I fear someone has played a terrible prank on me. I'm watching you! Apparently I had my ass in my bazaar that day. Huh.

Been doing a bunch of random stuff lately. Not too many real accomplishments, unless of course you count getting TH4. Yeah. I am officially a TH Whore. -- Started sky again and I suspect that I'll likely only be attending as THF now, which I don't really care too much. Got our first Kirin this weekend coming up and farming run on Wednesday of course. Should be exciting. Already managed to score M.Hands and M.Head for my PLD of doomy doom. Really only praying to get my w.legs since I have Heccatomb Harness already and I still can't wear any of the god armor.



Been xping BLM and RDM with Meanie and Sebion again. I hate RDM. I don't even think it's the hating of the job so much as the fact I've done this already. WHM and BLM to 75, and RDM's still, stuck around 68ish. It's dragging. I know I should push through it....I just still don't have the motivation.



Oh, did I mention, I got TH4?

No comments: