Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Taken up into the Rapture ....



Not sure which group picture I like best ... This one with me as a...wait, what? A Corsair!? Hmm well I did always dream about sailing the high seas and it couldn't possibly be any different than what I do as a thief, right? Right!? Well, I suppose the first thing is first!

I headed on over to visit Qultada, you know, the Captain of the Seagull Phratrie in this god forsaken place called Arrapago Reef -- and he sent me on a mission to find some sort of wheel lock trigger thingie down in the Maze of Shakhrami. When I got back with it, he decided he had some errands to run and to deliver the lock to one of his associates. I was then informed I should meet them at the Shararat Teahouse to pick up my reward. Of course, you know me, I can't resist the shiny promises of others, so I ventured out to the teahouse and to my surprise a Trump Gun was waiting for me.


So all in all I guess this means I have a new job to do. Since the Seagull Captain's put so much faith into me already, how can I not go through with it? So, on my way to becoming a level 90 Corsair and sailing with the Seagull Phratri. Maybe one day I'll get my own boat.


Or maybe not.

No comments: