Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Vacation?


Sunsets on the island are very pretty. This was taken on Purgonorgo Isle in Bibiki Bay. I had thought perhaps I'd take a small vacation, but then one of the moogles informed me that this very spot was where the Notorious Monster named Serra spawns. I got to thinking, that this mystical fishie just happened to be the same very fishie the Magian Moogle wanted me to slay for my dagger trial, so I set to work hunting him out.



Well he's been a good fishie so far, not too hard to find. He's spawned twice for me now and I am waiting for my third respawn at the moment. He has decided to give me a pair of boots for my dragoon. I didn't have the heart to tell him that they aren't really all that good for my 90 dragoon.


While I've been waiting for Serra to finish his break between spawns, I decided to go to the other beach and lo and behold, I ran into a giant Urganite by the name of Shankha. Rumor has it that he gives some adventurer's a shield that increases shield mastery, but I apparently wasn't on his favored list today since I snuck up behind him and attacked him in the tush.

No comments: