Friday, May 22, 2009

AFK is bad for you

Sarcasm Heavy!

Yeah. We (read: they) had a circle jerk around Meanie and I just stood around and watched. O.o orrrr something. He was afk and we were doing the tower climb, heading towards that dreadful, dreadful pot fight in Sea. 

So our first two attempts at the pot fight haven't gone so great. Stupid blm pot keeps sneaking back onto the platform and before we can react, he's full health again. I am starting to get the feeling we're about to run into a job problem again. Someone's not going to have the proper job. Hopefully that someone is me, since I am really the only replaceable one in the long run as I've finished CoP already. Paladin didn't work so well when we did it, but that was because our pld kept dying. I haven't had that issue this go around and our main issue is getting the blm pots down before ES sleepga wears off (which isn't very long).

On a seperate note, I've come to the conclusion I don't actually enjoy BLM anymore. It's fun to mana burn stuff, but I dislike doing dynamis as blm. I never know when to nuke or when to sleepga and it's just frustraiting to me. I give the career blms props for it though. I don't think I could do blm every week. Once in a while is all good but not each run. I'd go insane. Although, I'm still going to stick to my theory. I sign up as DRG, I will be asked to switch to every job but DRG. I sign up as WHM, I'll be asked to come DRG. Why!? Who knows. I think Qtipus just likes to torment me and he got Glacian signed up on the train too. (btw Glacian, me as blm pty leader? ARE YOU INSANE?!) Qtipus was pre-empting my dreams of him going into teabagging rehab most likely. Yes. Teabagging rehab. He was a sad drg too. We snickered and then had tea.

And last but not least! Revenge. 

2 comments:

Kallo said...

Meanie's a Taru... ; ;

Sene said...

<.< He's a hume. Stop licking me while I'm in frog form. It's obviously altered your perception.