Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trouble In Windurst


So I start out wandering around in Windurst and I fell off a bridge and landed into the water. Well that was sort of a surprise and all in itself but then getting out was even more a surprise! Here are some screenshots of my unorthodox tour of Windurst. 

Getting up out of the water took a little effort, but here I am!  Ignore the dat mods >.> I was feeling sassy.

I found a hill to climb atop to take some screen shots of an overlook onto the green, watery city of Windy. 

This is what it looked like on my map. Note the red dot! That's me! I was off  the mapped area. Yes yes, I used to label all my important quests, like "In a pickle" where you have to retrieve a smooth stone and hand it over to Chamama in hopes she'd accept it for her pickle vat lid (to weight it down, to keep it in place so her pickles would ferment) but you know, 9 times out of 10 that woman was never satisfied. FINALLY She gave me my reward after she accepted the last stone I handed her. 200 gil and a bone hairpin. o.O 

And last but not least a pretty shot of the water and roadside from my off-road excursion.  Anyone else have any weird falling down moments? I want screen shots! Or it never happened!

No comments: