Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Seeing Red


Ok. So I said I'd never do CoP again. Like. For the long run. Never. Ever. I lied. (Apparently - but does lying to yourself count really?)  Anyhow, I decided that Meanie and Sebion needed CoP. We went onwards in something of a flurry towards Sea. Camping Chip Mobs for the pumps and doing various other missions/quests to save monies for CoP again. It was fun. Not over yet! Still have Promathia to kick ass on. This piccie was taken down in sea lion's den whilst waiting for the airship battles to commence! I didn't get the pleasure of actually helping on that fight because another ... red mage ... took my place.... but you know, that's how the rocks fall. But speaking of that RDM...

I took that after Nyzul one night where no one but Aeredon died. Then after obtaining Sea for Meanie and Seb and Halidar and Pyrros, it came to my attention that Pyrros doesn't actually have any balls! Yep! After getting sea, we came across a UFO and whilst we were fighting it, Pyrros ran away! Without the extra heals, refresh and enfeebs, needless to say we died. Cept Pyrros and Meanie. Meanie just cause he's that damned good. Pyrros cause he ran off to "get the rest of his cutscenes." Yeah. We believed that. Right. Though that's not where it ended. Karma looks after her children and Pyrros had just earned her ire. He spawned the Aerns at the next tower thinking he'd just get a CS instead. Nope! Surprise! Ass Rape! Teach you to leave your companions behind. 

2 comments:

Kallo said...

>_> ... thanks?

Sene said...

You are welcome!