Sunday, December 2, 2007

Exploring new professions


Guvian, Asmodeus, and myself each decided one day to explore new professions. Guvian as a warrior, Asmodeus as a Red Mage and myself as a White Mage. Asmodeus and myself have mastered both of these professions and did so fairly quickly, but Guvian, as he's known to do, has disapeared from his training once again. Since his disapearance I've taken up the ways of the Thief. Soon I believe I will be back up to his level of training and perhaps then he will show up once more to continue onto the 75th level of training as a great warrior for the Guardians.



-- As a note as I'm sure some are curious. Yes, Asmodeus and myself were an item at one point, but due to my wild heart, another captured it and I let Asmodeus go. It wouldn't have been fair to him, nor myself to continue our relationship as it was. He has since then, left our family for another, understandably.

No comments: