Sunday, December 2, 2007

Guvian - A Knight in shining armor


Guvian. What's to say about "Guvy" other than the fact he's one of the best Paladin's I know of. His armor is sexy, even the blue set. (I prefer the white, but he's more inclined to tease me about that then wear it.) This picture was taken the day that he returned to us from a long vacation over the holiday season. He was kind of shocked to see I'd grown so much in my dragoon training when he returned. I don't think he was expecting to see that I had mastered as much as I have. I'm still trying to get him to help with an experiment, but it seems that his time is being spent helping others so much he hasn't had the proper chance yet. So like a paladin! He's now training in the arts of the thief. All I can say about that, is it's really weird. To go from Noble protector to a thief? It's beyond me.

No comments: