Sunday, December 2, 2007

The White Mage


A lot has happened since I first stepped onto the soil outside the lovely Windurst I grew up in. So much that I doubt I would really be able to explain everything that has happened. I do however wish to express my love for a certain brave white mage known as Lynq. He's such a wonderful companion. Careing, honest, adoring, always ready to lend a hand to help me out. He's cute to boot. ;) This photo was taken while we were on one of our many adventures, headed out to Bibiki Bay on the Mannaclipper. The sun was setting and it was just so lovely that day. He and I have talked about getting married, but as of right now we haven't set any plans in stone. We're still working out all the details and kinks and getting our lives where we want them first. Personally I think he's waiting for me to finish my training as a Dragoon. It feels like I still have so far to go in the ways of the dragon blooded. I've reached the 70th level of training and have only 5 more levels to acheive, but they sometimes feel so far away. And with the price influx in our economy it seems like getting ahead wont be happening for a while. Armor, weaponry, needed in battle, seems a bit beyond my reach right now. But it will work out for the best in the end, it always does. He's supportive of my decision to enter Summoner training after I've completed with the ways of the Dragoon. I'm glad to have found someone so understanding as he is, especially in these times.

No comments: