Sunday, December 2, 2007

Strangeness in Windurst


You know, some mornings it's not even worth it to get out of bed and stumble through the doors of the mog house. Today was one of those days. I was on my way to check on my chocobo, Dom II when I suddenly felt that there was something... off about one of the stablehands, Quesse. You can imagine my shock and surprise to see half her body. It was like some force had cleaved her lower half clear off! When I questioned her about it, she didn't seem to think anything was wrong.... After arguing with her for several moments that she was only half the woman she was yesterday, I finally gave up and just stared at her a moment before leaving.... I decided it was probably best that I went back to bed instead of pressing my luck on that strange day.

No comments: