Sunday, December 2, 2007

History in the making


Tonight I recieved a message from Dominitri telling me to get my dragoon rump in gear and head on over to the far east region. There awaited me a group ready to go kick some impy rumps. I was told that tonight was history being made, the first party of adventurers that belonged to the Guardians of Balance family, to party at our levels of training. Benoleno being the youngest at 72 all the way to Ixxa, Guvian and Domintri at 75, with myself and Arkarina in between at 73, 74. All in all it went very well. No one died while at camp and Benoleno as well as Arkarina gained back the levels they had previously lost. This one party got me half way to my goal of 75 which I hope to accomplish soon. There's just something to say for having completed the 75 levels of training and begin working on merits. I'm really glad we did get together for this and hope we do so again soon.

No comments: