Sunday, December 2, 2007

Peaches and Cream


Occasionally in my travels I've found myself at the end of other people's weaponry. This was the case one night whilst waiting for the giant golem in Tu'Lia known as Ullikummi or Ulli for short. It was a pretty boring night what with having to fight the strange hordes of tarutaru black mages even for just the chance to fight this monstrosity. Lokasenna, of Critical, decided to challenge me to a dual of sorts. He held his great katana next to my throat as he did so.


A few moments later it was brought to his attention that he had forgotten to ... get dressed this morning it seemed. He quickly withdrew his challenge and scampered off to flirt with a few of the more suitable women of the linkshell, hoping they'd find his lack of armor sexy. (I say sutiable because we all know that I'm a fan of armor and like to chew on it occasionally. What can I say? I like the shinies.)

No comments: